"This weapon launches razor-sharp blades that cleave and decapitate everything in their path. Don't get trigger happy though as ammunition is limited" -Dead Nation description
A truly devastating weapon, the Blade Cannon can cleave through countless infected hoards with a single shot. This weapon shines mostly in tight corridors or when being overwhelmed.
- Blade Size-3 ranks
- Max Inventory-3 ranks
- Laser Sight-1 rank
- Purchase Price: $100,000
- Fully upgraded: $400,000
- First available: Grieving Towers
- 3 upgrade levels: cost varies
- Blade Size: $40,000 - $60,000
- $100,000 to max this stat
- Max Inventory: $50,000 - $75,000
- $125,000 to max this stat
- $225,000 to max both stats (+$75,000 with Laser)
2 upgrade stats:
- Blade Size: 1.0 - 3.0
- Max Inventory: 0 - 10
Laser Sight: $75,000 Clip: 10
Ammo Cost: $250/blade
- The blades will get stuck in the bodies of some of the special infected, such as the Jumper and the Cutter.
- This weapon has quite a lengthy reload time, however (in some game versions) weapon reload times can be shortened by starting the reload animation, then dashing or swapping to another weapon and back.
- The Blade Cannon has two unusual qualities. It can ricochet off objects, and it can fire through the walls of Weapon Shop compounds, which are normally impenetrable.